Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Funny Guys .

My Funny guys r called Lucky & Max ..... Lakia Kau With Ang Mor name ...I brought them back from my dad's farm .
cute ?
here r some pics. of them ...that i took
they r kind of super naughty now, since there's a bitch who keeps on staying in my neighborhood
they hormones r overreacting so their rpm's r very high ....ahem
but anyway,

when they were young ...:

The two from the left r mine .....
PS: James(nippal pincher) has been afraid of them since they were this young ...hehe


Now:
Sleeping:




Poser : ..hehe ..looks like me lolzz


Camera shy ..:

these guys always try to avoid me when they did sth wrong .... look at his nose ;his own fault went through the fence ....lolz

But I got his pic the next day -when he just woke up ...


Sad Guy ....Punishment again ....

Lucky is more naughty .
lol

Took these pics. yesterday- 4.30.08



hehe ....cute manja king -Max
...I'll update this post when i have more time ....

0 comments: