Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hurt my knee while cycling ....

so soi wan ....
I was braking n slowing down aleady ...then i started to turn a bit .....10 - 15 degrees i think ...
Then, I went onto someone's stupidly smooth tiled driveway ...

shwoosh ....slip ....just like that ....
There was a crazy guy talking to himself walking towards me .....
I was freakin scared i thought he was gonna do sth to me .....
Thank god ...
He just continued singing n walked past me ....
I cycled back to the house .....my knee was bleeding like ........well, my knee ...

anyway, I went upstairs to bath immediately ,n did the dressing 4 my knee ...
too disgusting to post pic.

Phua Chu Kang's Visit to the Spring ....Sunday

my very admired Singapore actor ..
whose real name is Gurmit Singh ....


I missed the Saturday one ..
So I went there quite early ,but the place was already crowded with ppl ....
that guy had so many bodyguards around him ...n his shirt was clean ....
it was like he was a very refined ah beng ....

anyway King Yew should have went 4 the competition lah.... even indians n fatties went n took part ar ...n they all only wore a wierd wig n yellow boots ...they got a handphone 4 that shit ...
i can't believe it ...

here r some pics.:




I took the following Videos from Youtube - this happened on Saturday ..

Wow, he sang so well ... He sang a christian song on Sunday but i couldn't find the video
after the song, he spoke proper English 4 a while ..then he said :
"Aiyoh, eh sorry ah , ...."
Then he started speaking his Funny English again ...lolz .


this also happened on Saturday, I wasn't even there ....there were even women participating in the "Phua Chu Kang Look Alike" Competition
walaueh ...how can ho ??

anyway it was great fun ...
The audience were allowed to get his signature on stage ....
Kenric n adrian got it ...
I almost did ...but some stupid kids with their parents with them were squashing me ...

They say not enough paper n then cannot sign liao ...can sign on other things leh ....


0 comments: