Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I love Bicycles ...no allowance ...

hello ,
back from 2 weeks of not blogging ...sry

anyway ,u already roughly know how my bike looks like .from my older post ,the third last wan i think ...

I just popped my back KENDA tyre on friday ...stupid construction site ....
lol z



i'm not gonna be cycling 4 a while, cause my dad will not help with the tyre problem 4 sure ..
sad ..

yeah ,n well 4 those who keep asking me 2 modify my bike :
NO

I'm gonna wait till i've saved up enough cash n then i'm gonna go n fully customize another bike- my own bike
NEW -BRAND NEW

OK, Long? ..n stop saying i'm never gonna do it ...watch me ....not now lah ...like i said ....40 months or more ....haha ..

anyway my dream bike ,would be like this :


anyway i still love cars ....good luck with the regret of spending cash on ur bikes when u purchase cars ...... ..haha

0 comments: