Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm Back !!

Yeahoo!!

The exams have ended .....but the results will fly back like a boomerang on monday ...
Tok! ,aiyoh
this time wan quite hard leh ..4 the ones lyk me lah ....

anyway ,after school i was supposed to go 2 james house 2 play ..
but my mom changed her mind - again ,so i couldn't go ..sheesh ...
so ,...
The Kiasus were Kiasuing ,
the maplers were mapling ,
the pai-kias were paikiaing ,
the cyclist were, THONG SENing ......HO! Santa Cruz loh ....lolzz
n the gangsters who play maple were gang-mapling..."someppl's driver also play maple...ho ,Jus"

n then me n James spent the after-exam time, boringnating away the afternoon ...in different places :
I was Sleeping in Sarawak Club Library ,while he ,I think was also sleeping at home ...hehe ...psychic leh .

oh, n 4 those who laugh at idiotic bicycles :
on the way to my grandma's place, I saw someone cycling an old small bike ,fitted with a plastic motorbike head with blue paper4 representing the head light,a cut off toy motorbike ass with a plastic exhaust , ...lol ...laughed lyk hell!!!

no picture ...just drove past-nyah
if u r lucky ,the guy is around nanas road west area ....haha
good night n good luck searching ....

PS:bring camera n upload pic. to friendster ...good luck ...

0 comments: