Friday, August 1, 2008

see first -well ,....I saw it !!!!

U hear me; ....hari ke bang-sai an thing ..ppl :
NO ...

The word " NO!!!!! " comes bacause :

  • I have a nose
  • I want to live a normal life .
  • i don't like gas masks because it will cause my pimples to flare up
  • I don't want to die in front of everybody .
  • there's a posibility that on the way 2 school on that day ,I might get knocked down by a bus !!
  • I'm a living thing ..
  • i have a short fuse ,but i control my explosion -and then i end up looking stupid ..
  • I don't like the combination of joget costume and gas mask ...
  • It's only 7 bloody merit points !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • i HAVE SOME BLOODY PRIDE IN ME !!!
so, ....basically " no "
And ....ummm ....." no "
and ...well ...... "no "

conclusion : "no " ...no offence ...

hehe ..

0 comments: