Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Bored lah !!!!



Anyone got invitation 4 me 2 go over ?

Otherwise everyday I'm cooked up in my house -bored 2 death with nth 2 do

-at all

I'm so frigin' bored !!!!!!!!!!

pls give me sth 2 do !!!!!

I'm so nervous about sth that i cannot let u know yet -and I'm so bored

I'm so bored, i'm lazing around
not making a sound .
I only got the com. and the psp-ee
to entertaaaaaain mee .

Boredom kills ,
as the ocean stills.
The mountains erode,
and the Alvin's bored .

The noise pollution coming from the house next door,
is causing me to feel like the restlessness is becoming even more !!!

I'm sick of youtube ,
but i'm not going to redtube .
I dunno what 2 search for ,
so i feel sore .

so all i got 2 do is blog !!!!!
and blog, and blog .....

aaaaand -blog ....

eeee ....cool .i didn't know i could do that !!! =P

0 comments: