Thursday, August 21, 2008

hello, can i come over ?

Hello,
This is what bored ppl do,
when their hols are lyk poo.
i'm asking to come over,
but I seem like a sucker .

Even the pig is mocking me,
n' that's cause i'm unhappy .
It's what i normally don't do,
but then again i got nth to do.

This is not a rap , -ho, duncan.
as rap songs are crap.
Just 4 ur information,
this is what i do out of a conversation.

And it's what i do,
when i'm out of things to do .
Homework suck as they should have died. -well, no actually.
It's a concept of "holidays are 4 resting" that has to be defied.

My bike's rear wheel is out of alignment,
but fixing it is not yet a commandment.
I'm thinking of de-sucking in basketball, -trying to buy one for practicing.
but the ball is in the shop ,hanging on the wall .

It's the end of my shift ,
so I'd better make it swift.

0 comments: