Monday, March 3, 2008

My New Bike!!!!

Tadaaa!!!!!!



My new Lerun Takeda Mountain Bike arrived on Friday .....
I assembled it by myself .......

  • Hi-ten frame
  • Alloy fork
  • Stainless spokes
  • TY23 21-sp
  • Custom painted matching fork
  • Reliable SHIMANO Tourney 21speed gearing
  • Easy to read Revoshift
  • Tektro Alloy brakes
  • Alloy rims and crankset
whoaaah!!!.........
Then i coudn't ride it till yesterday .........

wow!!!

The thrill of cycling at ridiculous speeds shot back in my mind ......
I rode at around 40 - 50 km per hour ........
Shockingly great performance 4 a mid range bike with pedal reflectors that keep falling off ......
the suspension was superb ...........
There were a few problems with the front brakes lah.........
but i fixed it alredi .......

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

front brake? is that this all of this bike have the problem with the brake or just a few?