Sunday, March 2, 2008

My English oral exam ........ failure......

My English oral exam on Thursday was pure shit.....
dunno Y i didn't figure out that Mr. Camy would have known the topic i chose last yr.
I practised all night 4 it, ...
n the next day it turned out to be a failure,
Mr. Cam. told me that his expectations 4 me were very high ......
at first i thought i already altered my confidence .......
so i went up there......OK
but then up there,...
once the words came out of my mouth .......

I sucked.......

but then when King Yew Went up tho say sth that he completely did not study 4 ....
it was almost perfect......
when did that happen?????

dunno lah,
but anyway it should be better nxt time lah....

1 comments:

Darkelicious said...

easy,its proness XD las yr u sucked aswell no offence this year better bah == and im just happy go lucky or proness