Sunday, March 30, 2008

My B'day dinner last night

I went to Tom's 4 my B'day dinner ...

Jealous? ....hehe

But anyway .... the journey there was a torture ...
I was in my mom's Proton Waja cause my dad's prado had some problems with it's hydrolic thingy ..
the seats weren't very comfortable ......
like Tatami matresses ......
n the journey took one bloody hour ...... there was some temple procession going on n some fuc.king idiots parked their car at the junction .....the trafic wasn't even moving ....

I saw mr.Lee in his perdua getting fustrated ....
hehe





Some of the pictures of the procession .....

My dad n i went to the bus drivers in front, n asked them to horn ....
Then every1 started honking at the bloody idiots ....

4 a while nya lah ...
u know lah ,Kuching ppl very thin skin wan ...once the skin wears off they stop honking loh ..

luckily nobody tried to pick a fight with those bloody idiots there ar ....
no "Lim Pe " here n "Lim Pe" there ...

if i could i would have :

  • shot the car in the tyres .....
  • "respray " it ...
  • flip it ...
  • scratch it ....
  • ram it ....
  • or all of the above ......
.......hehehe .....

Then , at Tom's ....
it was ment to be a calm nice place but then there was the procession going on outside it also .....
Ling Ling Lang Lang ...King King Kong Kong ...... Ping Pong Piang Piang...

But the food there was perrrrfection .....
Though my drink which costs a bomb n tastes like V-good ....
i had mouth watering Lamb Shank .........SSSLuuurrrpppp!!!!!


along with three other drinks ......hehe

Damn Perfect lah .....

n after that i still had a Tiramisu cake ......
Told U guys .....
- I eat Tons more than u guys n yet there's nvr any effect .....

hehe .......defying the law of physics ....

On the way out, I saw Timmy Senior n Timmy's mom ...... eating there ....on a table 4 2 .....so romantic ar ..
He looks a lot like his dad ar .....
genetic thingy ..... I guess ....lolzzz


0 comments: