Thursday, June 12, 2008

Bangkok Safari

I'm too lazy to blog about the whole holiday even though i took so many pics. of it ....lol
so i'm gonna stop blogging about it after this post.
I'm just bored ...

The Bangkok Safari . I went through it in a taxi ...freaky lah . ...


so near to these guys ar ...luckily the windows were up ..
The weather was so hot they shaved their lions ar ...

Mafia: lol

Orang Utan Thai boxing ..nice show ..very funny

The whole thing was so "jun" ar ,must've trained a lot..
I honestly didn't like the way they trained the animals there ..
Damn cruel ar ...
Should have seen the elephant training ...
They use things like this to hit the elephant ...damn scary
I sneaked in to watch the training
The elephant was painting ...damn sui ar his pic.
..the show was closed ..
bullhook: (imagine gerald Lee using that to cane u)
any how, still funny:

Emu(Emo) :D
The lens of the cam. wasn't pecked -good news ..

My uncle n i:: (don't u just love his trademark mustache ..lol)

it ends here ...Singapore was great ..but i'm lazy
anyway, here's a pic. of my "bro" n I in Singapore ..


(same same shirt is from bangkok, its what they say there)
My "bro's" birthday !!!

Perfect food.:

Uncle Song's snake .: cute?
I didn't touch the snake, - wasn't my snake !!!

bb

0 comments: