Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Some Bloody Prefects *

Why this batch of prefects like that wan ho -defect goods from china . . .
maybe some con man came 2 Ling n sold him these "limited edition Pu-Bos "
maybe he thought that the word or name "......-Bos " sounds nice ..... who knows ..

OK, so it's like this :

I went 2 school ,at first it wasn't that bad.

Then, during lunch some pa-tick go tug on my shirt n say :
"Tuck in ur shirt, (i turned around and he saw my face with his fake shit eyes) -ah, second time liao ...demerit ."
Then his damn friend took out his honorable offence slip ,
to rub it in -that fuck said no lah let me do lah .

Then he took out his shit n asked me 2 sign .

What ! Those fucks were treating me like some toy 4 demeriting ...chao pa-tick

Then, sejarah -got 45 %
went home kena bombed -"""""bloody nice bomb""""""

Geo, 65 or 66% -didn't improve but at least didn'r drop ...Whew !!!

on the way home i told my dad
he said :"u get low marks n then u get demerited ,what r u becoming !!!."

Pu Bo prefects
Their parents too tulan 2 teach them how 2 be non- pubo izzit, don't give birth if dunno how 2 take care lah .

PS. some prefects are great ,this yrs. bach very "great lah" that's all ....

Conclusion : I've got 2 study harder 4 sej. and learn 2 be a better parent in the future -teach my kids 2 be non-assholes .

Oh, n yesterday the chao kevin who cannot say "shhhh! " properly wan demerit me 4 helping him -a bunch of impotent asses -anyway, cannot tell them about it ar , "shhhhh ! "(in a non kevinish way ....

0 comments: