Saturday, May 31, 2008

My holiday -long story ..

This is why i missed school on friday ,but probably u'all didn't notice i was gone ..

On the plane from Kuching to Johor:
Met james the lames ...hehe
he was late 4 the flight, big- big VIP ...


Practice makes Retardity :
We were promoting Air-Asia ...so pai wan leh ...hehe

Pics. from the plane:


Stopped at Johor, went cycling with my cousins (nephews)...hee
Jake n Jamus
Jamus was cycling ,
I used Jake's bike,
so he used his motorbike ..

we had a short race: Jake n I,
n I lost lah
his bike's gear was spoiled so i had cycle in 7th gear ..frikin tough
that wasn't the reason i lost ...the race


Bangkok; Thailand :
reached there in the evening ..

My dinner that night was at MBK :Mo Bi Kong (sth like that)



my dinner costs 550 baht frikin expensive 4 a few pieces of japanese food
as u can see : the salad thingy was barely disturbed
that's how little it was ..
but it tasted OK
n the raw fish
didn't give me diarrhoea
n jon, there was no japanese sausages ...LOL .

nxt day:
waiting 4 the train to Chat-Tu-Chat Market

in the train:
ang-Mors
"Ten white ang mors -hanging in a train ..
one fell down ...n smashed her head .."

"nine more ang mors left hanging in the train ...
"In a little while ,they noticed their injured friend,
all nine ang mors ,fainted on the floor .."

hehe ....lame song ..

My dad tried to snap some pics. without looking
didn't work...lol




Chat-Tu-Chat Market:
a frikin' place to be.
The heat can melt a naked nerd covered in ice ..

My mom buying fruits:
the lychee's were bigger than ..... well ....haiya .
BIG lah ..


coconut drink :

"Coke" in Thai :


Killer Chilli !!!
I dare u .

Can u see the newspaper in this guys ass, well he's the newspaper boy!!!
The way they make popcicles ..
no refrigerator no nth.
just mix ice with salt n put it in a pot ,then put this on top:

n they even sell military costumes with all the names like:
SWAT, HAWK, POLICE ...
They even have all the helmet thingies ..
n they r BOB MARLEY's fans.

Bob Marley's quote:"Hai mun, howya doin' mun ."

Some kind of freaky dream catcher thing made up of a fish head, other wierd body parts
and feathers .

count ur balls!!!!

WTF!!!! what kind of frigin' model is this ...
scared the life out of me ...

I pitty these Policemen ,it's blistering hot here n they r in multi-layered black uniform:


A Vespa scooter!!!!

well, a wooden "Harley"..:

taking a pic. with the gigantic bouquet of flowers ,only a bit of the flowers were in the pic.
we were not supposed to take pictures there so we couldn't take another pic. ,
so lyk that lah ..

ppl painting shoes ...designer wan leh ...
but the shoes were really nice .:

The Blistering heat caused my mom to buy a hat ..
The Blistering heat also caused this man to lose his 'baju
Mr. if u r reading this, no offence lah..
U know the story of the wind blowing very hard to get a guy to strip but it didn't work
and the sun scorched the guy n cause him to take off his clothes?
well, the moral of the story is:
Don't do that when u have man boobs!!!

The heat even caused dogs to mutate .:

Looks like a Sang Kancil

Fried Quill Eggs ...taste nice .
closeup :

The weather was burning hot, n so i went to an air-con restaurant there
it was nice at first, then when the food came
I took a small bite n the spices burned my throat and tongue ...
outside drinks n food were not allowed, but the drinks there were just too expensive.
I went to the store outside the restaurant door and bought an orange juice, then I brought them into the restaurant.

Most of these ppl don't speak English,
so they logically do not read books- or comic books 4 that matter .
and they don't like to waste, so they used it to cover the restaurant ceiling.
closeup on the comics ..

A guy making snacks ..
quite nice .

My mum was taking 4ever to shop ,
so I took this pic. before I fell asleep on a bench in a Busy n crowded
place like Chat-Tu-Chat .
Well, I didn't die waiting ....lol


A BIG SET of Gigantic Prawns 4 sale at our RM1.50
I didn't eat any of the prawns ....I ate too much before that ..
regret not trying the prawns ..regret a lot ..

The way they cook the prawns ..

The crafts store sells these dog statues ..

A conservative British ..:

scared little terrier??

Confused Bulldog ???:

OOOoooo, Tuna!!!!
WTF is that!!!

A little wooden webcam ...

some Thai instrument ....
see that yellow flower thingy at the side of it?
a few of the beggers use them also ..
haven't bothered to find out what they mean yet ..

The heat Must've gotten to me !!!!:
The Sun was saying this to me: "I kill you!!!":




Tammy walking through the crowd looking blur ..

who's that guy in red at the back???
Looks like a combination of Bruce Lee and Wolverine ..

Most of the Taxis are Modded .

Their Phone-booths are vandalized but they still have phones at least ..

Transparent plastic Slippers!!!
look cute, but get ugly easily .

End of the Chat-Tu-Chat Trip ....Whew!!!
to be continued:

0 comments: